Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

am i doing this right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009
This is probably a silly question to ask, but I have the mark for ARR filled in on MogStation, but not on Heavensward. However, I've been playing Heavensward Early Access with no issues to speak of. The Squeenix stone sent me a promo code used to register the game, so my question is, do I need to register it again? :ohdear:

E: Nevermind! Apparently the code is case-sensitive.

Great Orb! fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jun 23, 2015

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009
It will be a cold day in hell before I DPS in EXDR/Alexander as WHM.

So what. Fight me. :colbert:

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Well, I finally hit 60 last night and started earning some of the new tomestones. The top tier one is uncapped right, so it shouldn't take me toooo long to get up to somewhere in the 190s.

Esoterics are the high-tier tomestones right now. They cap at 450/week. Law tomes have no cap and get you i170 gear (180 when augmented). Nowadays you can spend Law on the upgrade items instead of doing hunts but i typically do hunts while waiting for roulettes to pop.

That being said when you get to 175(?) you can start doing Pharos Hard and Arboretum for 185 gear and/or do Alexander to work on your 190 gear.

• Locked thread