Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power
Is it 1 more hour and then we are back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power
They fulfilled there promise!!!!!!!

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power

BattleCake posted:

We're at 4/8 so far! Posting one more time, looking for DPS and Healers.

Hey do you still have room for a DPS? I would love to get my coil clear (and help others). I'm a 60 BLM around i147 right now I think. Hopefully I can join yall or at least maybe be a backup if you are full. My in game name is Cube Eightynine.

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power
Got votekicked from a roulette Darkhold earlier. The reason: letting the eye hit me for ~900 hp.

Tandyr the Tank was the guy guy getting mad at me and he was in such a hurry he ran to pick up every enemy before getting buffed!

Hope their run went ok!

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power
Wasn't really planning on getting into a slapfight or snitching just showin off a wtf thing

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power

Cool Buff Man posted:

The Unbearable Lightness of Beeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power
My ACES member is compleete

• Locked thread