Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

More Catgirls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

HenryEx posted:

I got a lot of poo poo done today. A wipetastic Sohpia trial roulette, A9-12 including cutscenes, finally did Garuda/Titan/Ifrit Ex for the kettle quest, Ravana/Bismarck Ex for the first time (and got the Bismarck mount, hole in one!), a couple of various coils including T13 and basically all old Ex primals for the sticker book.

Now my left hand hurts like poo poo though. :( I need to find a more comfortable keyboard setup.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/keyboards/natural-ergonomic-keyboard-4000/b2m-00012

Did wonders for me. I basically can't use a straight keyboard since about 2010.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Whats the general streotype for Au Ra players?

F:Anime
M:
Chaulk white skin: Vampirewannabe
Black skin with bonus red highlights:Demonwannabe
Me: 8ft tall Vegeta

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Hivac posted:

new 4.0 features: everyone now does everything instantly with infinite range. also you can fly and noclip. why not

Fel Cleave can proc a second Fel Cleave. Can proc off of the proc indefinitely.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Leofish posted:

I'm a few pages late, but I was at work.

Not accurate. No catgirls.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Pose spam is my favorite part of this game

https://i.gyazo.com/43c2c65b339f76836e76a1936df1b91c.gif

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

The Quicksand. Not even once.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

I feel like Blizzard should reconsider the dance studio in WoW

https://gfycat.com/TinyOldGermanpinscher

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

The best part of CoH sillyness was abusing fonts with my Supergroup alliance and finding ways to make the name lollipop Illuision 60 something times on Freedom server.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Gear isn't allowed to be replaced in MMOs.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Made it to floor 200 in potd, got the pumpkin earring, and then we played with /gpose on the bench for like 10 minutes straight:

Lalafell taunt face is the single best reason to be a potato.

POTD was really great and really unique content. At one point we had two chimeras pat past us while we hid, then right when we killed the first one he breathed on me as the healer and killed me dead because we were hiding in the corner and I couldn't see poo poo with the camera (which in retrospect was still me being dumb), then the last survivng party member had to serenity/rage to kill the other one and keep the run alive on floor 186. You don't really get super tense moments like that in most of FFXIV's content, and while I am super glad the entire game isn't like that, I am also super glad that there's at least this small corner of it that is. Can't wait for the next deep dungeon in SB.

And then we left and our tank went back to diadem and I got very sad because it's such unfun content.

I like how even Kal's wife is annoyed he went shirtless catboi for that pic.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Lala could be worse. I still haven't seen someone do birthing rp on Balmung and have a lvl 1 Lala login and shout mama, like people would do with Gnomes on Moon Guard.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Shy posted:

So there's a dragongirl in limsa on Excal called Yumi Hime, she regularly dances near the aetheryte. Anyone's seen her? What is she dancing?

edit: found it! Songbird dance.

Oliver Nexus on Balmung is thier alt universe version.

https://gfycat.com/SizzlingSerpentineAnnelid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Logging out via sundrop dance with Oliver nexus

• Locked thread