Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie

bhsman posted:

Can't wait to level all my classes to 50 faster. :gbsmith:

is it sad that this is the thing i'm looking forward the most

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

So how are you meant to level alt classes past 50 without quests, do we just FATE train around? I'm thinking about it and while 1-50 is meh levels of fun, its doable easily, 51-60 doesn't sound fun in the least, even with all the dailies done.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Phlogistic posted:

You might want to check out this handy little guide for everything optionally unlockable up to level 50.

Take note that some of the things on that list aren't up to date (notably, ex roulette is now unlocked at level 60), although there shouldn't be that much, most ARR content remained unchanged

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

fount of knowledge posted:

I ran a Sohm Ai with an Archer once. An Archer downsynched from level 60. I kinda assumed he was one of those "Raaaargh, gently caress Wanderer's Minuet" dweebs, but I asked him what the deal was anyway.

His response?

"lol I'm just lazy". I checked his profile out of curiousity and sure enough, he didn't even have Bard unlocked.

I got into a story queue with a person that had THM at 56 but not black mage unlocked. I mean it was just Preatorium but why???

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Tenzarin posted:

I don't recall but you have to kinda look up how to get the upgraded jobs right? It doesn't lead you to the upgraded job guy does it? Or was there a quest for that?

I'm thinking its possible.

The person wasn't new, they just didn't do their quests, they had other jobs unlocked

• Locked thread