Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

The last few pages

Vil posted:

Can we have a bunch of roegadyn pictures please?

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

SpaceDrake posted:

Y'all know what you want, in your heart of hearts

oh my god I MISSED THE WEDDING, DIDN'T I

I AM LITERALLY THE WORST

It's okay I took a good photo of the ceremony:

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Y'all need to chill and post more pictures of your catgirls/dragongirls/potatoes/roegadames.

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Green Eyes or bust :colbert:

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Leaving this here for posterity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbeoFkOVWgE

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

The only notable differences between sun and moon cats apart from maybe some available skin colors IIRC are that sun cats have the cat eyes with thin slits and moon cats have the fangs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

SwissArmyDruid posted:

As I was telling people last night, with Levi EX, yo, you need to freaking slow your roll post 51%. Otherwise he just pushes through three mechanics, phase changes, and you die.

Getting people to ease up on their DPS? Surprisingly hard. Telling them to just stop DPS entirely, much easier.

There's a reason why farm parties of it tend to go with 5 or 6 people instead of 8 these days.

The clear solution is to run with an all-tank party.

• Locked thread