Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Boogaleeboo posted:

I am going to immediately jump into dungeons on a DRK after getting a new haircut and spend exactly zero time learning the new abilities. Whatever happens, happens.

This has probably been answered a thousand times, but will the new jobs be given all of their abilities like BAM! FIGURE IT OUT! Or will they find a way to teach you how to use a couple at a time before they send you out into the world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I'd forgotten I was a Roegadude for a while.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I'm not racist, but all catgirls look the same.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Guess what! Can't log on!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I'm in!

The legends were true!

Edit: Got to say two things in FC chat before getting kicked out.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Won't even let me queue now.

Dead game?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I'm going to play with the dragon girl bust size for a few more minutes I guess.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Jabu posted:

Spoilers

spoiler that poo poo dude

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

So are people sneaking into Excalibur? I'm still getting login server errors.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Once you get past the 50-51 hump, you're in for a good time.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Vladimir Putin: Your bear to lala ratio is good
Vladimir Putin: but could be better

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I shall raise my Shield Oath, and Flash the enemies of rationality. If you would Cure me, you shall find respite behind my Bulwark. If you would target the enemy marked "3" while the one marked "2" yet lives, then you will not be blessed by my Cover for you are clearly a dork knight, if not in name then at least in deed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Re: hair, we're still going to get afros, right?

• Locked thread