Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lori
Oct 6, 2011

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lori
Oct 6, 2011

That guy is from my server and he's an idiot. I'm honestly surprised you found him doing something other than sitting in PF advertising his FC.

Lori
Oct 6, 2011

Lori
Oct 6, 2011
I heard there was catte posting

Lori
Oct 6, 2011
After only five maps I got everything I needed for my Thavnairian Bolero :woop:

Lori
Oct 6, 2011

RC Cola posted:

Is it worth it to get the relic weapons?

It wasn't before, and it's definitely not now, since it's only i135 and only offers a "shortcut" to the new relic when it comes out. When the new relics show up, they might be nice, though; given the last step of the old one didn't make people want to kill themselves.

Lori
Oct 6, 2011

Ith posted:

Sure keep wearing your STR gear pretending that your DPS means anything. It is totally a good trade for 3-4k health.

Also make sure to blame the healer when you have 2 stacks of the missle debuff and die because DPS pubbies are poo poo in A1.

I don't even use Grit in Floor 1 and everything works out fine :getin:

e:

General Morden posted:

Someone please tell me the right way to gear tank, because I'm getting conflicting messages from goons on this.

Some tell me to gear up STR and others poo poo on me for doing so and tell me to stop being bad and build VIT.

For easy content like EX primals and Alex NM use strength. For progression raiding use VIT.

Lori
Oct 6, 2011

Ith posted:

In content like A1 that has been out for a week and change you have a lot of players still learning the fight in the Duty Finder. Having VIT gear will help make the healers job easier as people learn the fight.

There is nothing to learn. Floor 1 has literally one mechanic, and it is the DPS' job.

Lori
Oct 6, 2011

3.05 Patch Notes posted:

Fixed a bug where players wanted to craft.
:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lori
Oct 6, 2011
I see a lot of Summoners not syncing all of their convenient 60 second cooldown spells together, so I made a Summoner guideline hexagon; please enjoy it, or tell me why it is wrong and that I am bad:

• Locked thread