Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munion
Apr 11, 2012

Here's my potato.

So much hype!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munion
Apr 11, 2012

dreffen posted:

oh my

god

becky

look at her armor

This is a song reference, right? I can't think of what song/band right now tho and it's driving me crazy.

Munion
Apr 11, 2012

I've also been reading that they aren't parsing properly so dmg isn't quite as low as people are making it out. But yea once they get their needed buff I think they will be good. I'm enjoying machinist so far but am still pretty low.

Munion
Apr 11, 2012

Dreadwroth posted:

Goddamnit why didn't you drop this last night when I resubed? Heh!
So if any Gunes are on Faerie, I have a Marauder I'm working on named Balder if you need another body for the guild. Excalibur seems to be locked every time I look at it.

Theres a whole thread for recruitment codes in the OP.

• Locked thread