Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suztan
Jul 4, 2012

whoops no recruitment codes here

Come play on Balmung and I'll show you where all the catboy prostitutes ERP craft you a bunch of accessories.

Also, here's my catgirl.

:kimchi:

suztan fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Jun 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

Is anyone else having a rough time leveling WHM past 50? Does it get better?

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

Did you know you can be Harry Potter with the Sharlayan Preceptor's Hat? I didn't.

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

Lore question about The Aery, and I guess general spoilers for the whole MSQ:

Why is there what amounts to Allagan scrap metal in/around Nidhogg's arena? I understand that the Allagans captured and enslaved dragons, but going by the timeline, that was 5000(?) years ago, and the Churning Mists city was built ~1500 years ago. I'm assuming this is going to be fleshed out in the inevitable Nidhogg trial?

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

If this thread never talked about parsing or meters again, I wouldn't be too upset about it.

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

Kitfox88 posted:

i can't wait to punch goblins in the loving face

i wonder if they're tempered or just being little illuminati shitters

They're there to steal the secrets of gobbie cheesemake. You don't need to be corrupted by primals to have a passion for cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

The WHM eso robe just looks like a satin-y mess. It honestly reminds me of lovely amateur cosplay. The SCH set looks so much better, too bad I don't like healing as SCH. :sigh:

• Locked thread