Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I don't have Heavensward, I don't have playtime, and my old WoW guild and a WoW bud are moving to a new private server.

:shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

homeless snail posted:

All your poo poo carried over. So you come in at the beginning of the 2.0 MSQ with a bunch of 50s you don't know how to play.

Even in death, 1.0 still had one final "gently caress you" to players. :allears:

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

So I just got an e-mail about a Return Home To Eorzea campaign. I haven't been keeping up with the game since Heavensward (lack of :10bux:), but does that contain free login or something of the sort? Or is it just "if you pay again, we'll help you up with gear"?

This link isn't being too clear, but I'm leaning towards the latter.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

pandaK posted:

Nope. If you haven't already used your free 30 days from when you bought the original game then you'll need to buy another month of subscription. The Recruit a Friend dealio doesn't extend to people who already used up their initial 30 days either, btw

I had been playing for a while, I just haven't been able to play since about March or so. Guess I can wait some more, thanks.

• Locked thread