Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Countblanc posted:

like I agree that making "timeless" content like PotD is a much better use of time, but PotD is also the only good example of that in 3.X that I can remember.

aquapolis was entertaining, worthwhile content that involves exploring the world and was pretty fun to do with friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
like i'd gladly trade a dungeon every other patch for anything around aquapolis or potd quality

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

no i don't even know what blitzball is i'm just weirdly obsessed with it for no reason :jerkbag:

oh, well thats stupid of you. blitzball isn't very fun in ffx. next time do your research

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Failboattootoot posted:

Aquapolis and potd are bad content, actually.

:chanpop:

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
According to the lore book, there are roughly a dozen dragoons in service at the end of the war

A lot of role players threw a fit because it ruined their "dragoon from ishgard" rp

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Hardest part will be getting to bed so that I wake up like a human at 5. What's the best way to sleep earlier than normal goons

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
hosed up we still don't go patch notes tbh

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
also props to the dude who in the final hour of heavensward had the pf whose description was "REMINDER Louisouix threw Alphinuad into a volcano to determine if he had the devil gene"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
also props to the dude who in the final hour of heavensward had the pf whose description was "REMINDER Louisouix threw Alphinuad into a volcano to determine if he had the devil gene"

• Locked thread