Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I don't even know why I bought the expansion, I only hit level 47 with my paladin a few nights ago, I still have two levels to go to continue the story, and it's not like I can keep going with the story without doing the other patch storylines first :smith:

tithin fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jun 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Will level 50 still be the cutoff for the armoury stuff?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Magil Zeal posted:

If you mean the armory EXP bonus, classes below level 60 get 50% extra, and below 50 it's instead 100% extra, as long as it's not your highest level class.

Yeah, I have no idea how it works. It was explained to me that any class below level 50 - once you have a level 50 - gets a 50% XP bonus.

I don't know how true that is.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

How long until the servers go back up?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Server Lobby Error

It's like I'm really playing during an expansion launch :allears:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs on the Tonberry loading screen. The dfault loading screen.

Think I might be waiting a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm in australia, just resubbed, I'm level 50 glad/pld and apparently I'm on Tonberry, where do I transfer to for fun times

• Locked thread