Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuai
May 25, 2004
If your having gear problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but Diadem ain't one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuai
May 25, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqU5nS1OFn8

CNJ looks way more fun in the Dissidia world than FF14.....

Kuai
May 25, 2004
So wait the casual content that you can do at your own pace for a weapon that is as good as end game raiding ones takes a long time to get? :negative:

Kuai
May 25, 2004
So I just started the moogle quests and I'm currently friendly with them and I could have sworn I saw a popup that said I can do 6 moogle quests a day but I only got 3 today what gives?

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Is it still possible to get the maid outfits from amazon? Just started playing again.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Where the hell is Samurai

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Can anyone explain PotD 100+ to me? Do I have to make a fixed party to go through 50-100 every time I wanna go 100+? Is there any real reason to go 100+ if i'm just leveling up alts?

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Does the Archon chair play any specific song? Im almost at 750k MGP and im thinking of getting it over the Fenrir mount.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Yeah I am glad I went with the chair mount. Fenrir is just another flying dog.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
I wish we got a Nier : Automata event with 2B's outfit but I realized Yoko Taro probably would be ashamed of the asses in this game and decided it wasn't worth the trouble.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
So where is Excalibur located now? I don't know if I should be angry or not since I live in New Mexico

Kuai
May 25, 2004
I doubt Y'shtola will actually die as she seems to be the poster girl for FFXIV in its other games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuai
May 25, 2004
is there any way to get a digital CE from amazon or best buy? kinda feel a waste to lose out on 20% but im a sucker for stupid mounts ill never use.

• Locked thread