Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
RIP ARR

16th August, 2013:

Ul'dah dance party!

Idioteque Dance fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jun 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I ain't no stinkin' catgirl, I am however the cutest Elezen in all the lands

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

hell yeah

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Nekrews posted:

So you can now buy more than one Mini Cactpot ticket? Or has it always been like that?

Either way I just got 123 twice in a row holy poo poo.

That's new, it's 3 per day now

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Anderron Shi posted:

Came back after a year, ground out 2.2-2.55, now at heavensward (ishgard is cool I guess). When in the hell is the first HW dungeon?
51, it's a sidequest in Coerthas Western. Totally missed it myself on launch, as I assumed all the dungeons would be on the MSQ.

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Any eurogoon tanks interested in joining a static? We've got 7 weirdos together from DGKK and we're gonna do things roughly 7pm-11pm GMT a couple of days a week, likely a mixture of primals, coil catchup and gearing up in Alex before moving on to Alex Savage. We've had a group chat going out of the game for a while but we're gearing up to start running together now, so if you're interested, PM me or /tell me in game, I'm Arelle Doomraix!

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Currently chatting to my static (DGKK europeans) about moving to the EU datacentre, we're in the weird position where we'd all love the lower ping but we love the goon FCs too much to just go without any community to build up, so we're reluctant to move if the there's going to be nobody else moving from PBC/DGKK/TPT. However if the Europeans from the 3 FCs do want to get together and make an EU-specific goon FC then we'll all 100% be on board. I made an alt on Odin just to say hey to a couple of friends who play and it seems pretty populated and friendly. Maybe not quite reaching Excalibur level but that's a given.

Right now things feel super quiet for players in our time zone on Excal, and I imagine the new data centre will only exacerbate that.

I guess let me know in game (Arelle Doomraix) if you're interested in chatting about it and I'll add you to an LS, or we can just make an ffgoons thread?

Idioteque Dance fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Oct 20, 2015

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
A shiny new server sounds exciting! As do the freebies, too. I basically had one foot out the door to transfer to something like Cerberus but would be persuaded to wait if that's the consensus. If they launch at the same time as SB however, I just hope it wouldn't seriously interrupt my quality early access poopsock time if there were queues or hefty processing times or whatever.

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Hey EU players!

Since it's clear we've got enough people interested to get a neat little thing going and make a new FC, and we have decided on which was the most favourable existing Chaos server, and an announcement of brand new EU servers with free transfers, we've got one last poll to decide on if/when/how to jump aboard the low-ping train!

Vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/12997820

Basically it's been narrowed down to Excalibur, Cerberus, new server, or ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Then we can chat to Sir Chairman and other organisers about getting this thing going.

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Arelle Doomraix
Voted most likely to have a diagnosed allergy to leaving Cleric Stance.
"goddamnit, I swear I pressed benediction"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Please Calm Down is a nice sister name to Please Be Careful

But man if it ends up winning over Cyber Gang 1999 there will be tears. Emotional tears, of sadness

• Locked thread