Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SiliconX
Sep 18, 2004

That damn Pharah again...

College Slice
Nice it lets you install the expansion now. So what did I download this morning?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiliconX
Sep 18, 2004

College Slice

Athenry posted:

I keep getting this too. Left it overnight to download and it maybe got a gigabyte before erroring out. Left it this morning and it said 520 minutes to go. Which means it'll be finished downloading right about the time I get home assuming no errors.

Shut down PC, restart router. When you get into Windows, do an ipconfig /release, then ipconfig /renew and then ipconfig /flushdns. Worked for me.

SiliconX
Sep 18, 2004

College Slice

Velveteen posted:

I got to level 17 before realizing there was a tab for abilities and traits and such where we have the dash and teleport skills as well as skills unlocked from other classes. This whole time I've been walking around like some plebeian when I could've been dashing or teleporting to crystals! I've been having a lot of fun on the trial. I haven't played a FF game in years (last one being 10) and everything feels very FF from the generic bad guy who kills his own men to show off how evil he is to that chocobo music when fast traveling to a town which has been stuck in my head all day. To be honest I had really low expectations for the game when starting. I heard about this game when it was first released and everyone said it was the worst game made so I completely forgotten about its existence until recently when I saw goons arguing about this in another thread. It certainly scratches that mmo itch that I've been having.

Don't feel bad, I didn't know about teleport and dash either. At least until I read your post :suicide:

• Locked thread