Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

SettingSun posted:

Even the pre-2.0 conversions like Aurum Vale? I would rather do almost anything than AV.

Aurum Vale is one of my favorite dungeons, the atmosphere is just so oppressive and claustrophobic and Malboros are my favorite final fantasy enemy. it helps that Coincounter is like the best dungeon boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Putting Toto-rak in the same category as, well, anything, is doing a huge disservice to whatever you pair it with. It's the sole reason I specified level 30+ dungeons.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Do not bully Kan-E-Senna.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Grondoth posted:

The male whm has a corset. With it tied in a bow in the back

why

to make it sexier

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
have the crafting recipes been datamined? if not, can/will they be? i want to grab the 1-2 crafting ingredients i'm missing for the RDM primal weapons before people relist and adjust prices

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

KoB posted:

Whats Eureka?

Diadem round 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i love the idea of it, and was willing to give it a second chance in good faith. but they've pretty much burned my good will regarding diadem-likes at this point. if Eureka is good, hey, awesome! but i'm super not excited about it

• Locked thread