Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I opened up the benchmark character creator to make a cool dragon man to change into and after playing with it for a while now I have a pretty lizardwoman princess saved so I guess that's how this is gonna be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
A lot of the quests are really dull, but I think that they really feel bad because 35k towards 2.5 million or whatever can feel like a paltry reward for bouncing all over the map. I kind of think they could have had biggef rewards on average, then they could have cut some of the more pointless quests so they could maintain the experience gaps they wanted. They didn't bother me personally too much, because I'm only going to have to do them once ever, if this game had regular alts Ala wow or something I'd probably be turned off from playing any.

Also maybe I'm a real idiot and i missed it but I don't think they give you a bracelet upgrade throughout the entire leveling process.

May 8, 2006

I'm a pretty poor blm, especially with the new rotation, so even though it's an inefficient move if I am unsure at all about the fire iv rotations due to moving or whatever I drop into ice and refresh enochian and come back around. I think that you just have to accept that sometimes you'll be forced into the old rotation waiting for things to come around. A minor change that I feel like might help a little is letting you finish casting the iv spells if you've already started and a condition runs out, it'd give you slightly more wiggle room.

I do enjoy the new blm stuff, except that bosses seem to love making GBS threads all over leylines.

May 8, 2006

As someone who plays very on and off/casually, it'd be nice if the vendors I can cram the daily currencies into just also gave out weapons without extra steps heaped on top.

Is there an Icy veins equivalent for this game? Whenever I come back it always seems kind of tough to find out what the best rotations are for my class. There is a list on reddit but it seems to be two patches behind/single target only. There might be videos but I'm not even gonna gently caress with that nonsense.

• Locked thread