Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The PS1 Crash games, anyway. I've never played the PS2 ones, although I'm told they hold up better than the PS2 Spyro games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Crash, Jak, and Ratchet and Clank series are all really good.

Ohh yeh I played all of Jak 1 and 2 with my PS2 friend. We didn't like Jak 3 too much, but I think he finished it on his own. I'm looking forward to new ratchet and clank cuz I've barely ever played those games

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Ohh yeh I played all of Jak 1 and 2 with my PS2 friend. We didn't like Jak 3 too much, but I think he finished it on his own. I'm looking forward to new ratchet and clank cuz I've barely ever played those games
The first third of Jak 3 sucks because they frontloaded all the gimmicky vehicle missions. The platforming bits are great though.

The R&C games are amazing, and the PS3 ones are worthwhile as well (on average. Crack in Time is the best in the series, Tools of Destruction near the bottom). I would honestly skip the first one.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Seshoho Cian posted:

Klonoa? More like klonownsa

klonoer? i barely even know er!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

They call it the Xbox 360 emulator because you take one look at the Xbox 360 emulator then turn around 360 degrees and walk out the door.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

The last time I played a halo game was the Halo 1 PC demo of Blood Gulch CTF

the halo 1 demo was the best demo of all time. i remember it being active way after the game actually came out

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
This emulator would also be good for stuff that's 360/PS3-only like NieR.

Though since they announced NieR 2 and SE is PC-port happy these days we may end up with NieR on Steam anyway but this emulator is good insurance just in case.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I want to play the good Tales game that's for 360

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Oh crap, me too.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Average Bear posted:

*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+

i want to play the good tale's game that is shut up and jim gaiden 360, however cboyardee has since rescinded his kickstarter campaign for the initial sequel.

*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+

i bought this game new in the gamestop display copy shrinkwrap for 15 dollars. the employees had played it so much it was gouged near the boot sector of the dvd, therefore implayable.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Tales of Vesperia

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lost Odyssey is a game I still haven't played.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lost Odyssey is a game I still haven't played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-LXpBp1jA

i still need 2 play blue dragon

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

FactsAreUseless posted:

The PS1 Crash games, anyway. I've never played the PS2 ones, although I'm told they hold up better than the PS2 Spyro games.

IMO they're not really worth playing after Warped, but I've heard people say good things about Wrath of Cortex. As long as we're on the subject of platformers, Rayman is excellent.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
*EATS AN ORANGE IN AN ELABORATE DISP[LAY OF HESITATION*-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKVEL_So0oQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTED9CABsHE

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
CTR is a great kart game

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

CTR is a great kart game
Also Chocobo Racing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Tales of Vesperia

this game owns. its cool how the main character just murders the bad guys

• Locked thread