Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do spoilers ruin your life?
Yes! They make me die the small death.
No. Posting on an Internet forum is more important to me.
View Results

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I agree with not spoiling something someone is going to watch or do(games). But if you can tell they don't want you to talk about it because they arn't going to watch it anyway don't want to hear it, is just bullshit.

I will usually look for spoilers and read the plot of any movie I am on the wall about seeing. Why?, because I don't want to waste my time. Reading the plot takes 10 minutes, watching the movie takes 2 hours.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jun 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
This thread is very confusing. I went into Jurassic World blind, and the movie complete trash. Are we talking about spoilers or what makes a movie or how people watch it or how much they enjoy it?

It is so god drat easy to avoid any knowledge about a movie, I made you a check list.

1. Do you want to see this movie blind?

Yes: Don't go into the thread
No: go into the thread

2. Do you not know you would like the movie
Yes: go into the thread don't read spoilers, read reviews
No: Do whatever you want

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

RBA Starblade posted:

Heh, someone didn't get to the end. :smug:

He was the first zombie.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
You can't answer a question with another question, this is not Jeopardy! Boom two spoilers!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So a guy who "saves a click" spoiled something? What were they expecting from something that spoils stuff, coupons? Are you going to try to tell me my healthcare isn't free?

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Jul 30, 2015

• Locked thread