Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do spoilers ruin your life?
Yes! They make me die the small death.
No. Posting on an Internet forum is more important to me.
View Results

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I'm *whatever* about spoilers but I generally prefer to go into watching or experiencing something with as little knowledge as possible. That's just me! Some people like knowing casting decisions and all that junk, that's cool too. Some stuff is just not gonna be avoidable if you spend time on the Internet or engaged in media, like, there's nobody on this forum who doesn't know what Batman is, as a character or a premise. But, yeah! Surprise is fun, watching something not knowing what to expect, that's fun! I like having fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 is pretty fun tho

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

-Slavoj Zizek, "The Big Other Doesn't Exist"
I know you do it with all quotes but Zizek being in smaller font always struck me as a pretty good self depreciating joke.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Hbomberguy posted:

There's a fairly large correlation between people who don't like certain films (prometheus, man of steel, the SW PT) while only rigidly talking about them in terms of plot, and an unwillingness (or inability) to read the images in the films. In much the same way, books are more fun when you can read the words.

I don't know about this one bud

• Locked thread