Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do spoilers ruin your life?
Yes! They make me die the small death.
No. Posting on an Internet forum is more important to me.
View Results

• Locked thread
Shanty
Nov 7, 2005

I Love Dogs
Okay, I don't understand the options in this poll.
So the subject is "Spoilers don't ruin movies. People do." and I can chose between "Yes! They make me die the small death." and "No. Posting on an Internet forum is more important to me."
So, to paraphrase, "I agree that people ruin movies, and also people make me orgasm" and "People don't ruin movies, spoilers might, and I'm more invested in posting either way."
I guess I'm leaning towards the first one, but since I'm taking the time to post this I can obviously see the merits of option 2.

Anyway, I don't mind having the plot of a movie spoiled for me. This is also why I am able to rewatch the movies I like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanty
Nov 7, 2005

I Love Dogs

InfiniteZero posted:

My mind was loving blown at the end of the movie when it was revealed that Dracula was actually a vampire. On the other hand, I knew going into Twin Peaks that Laura Palmer was killed by Agent Scully but I'm a cool cat so it didn't bother me at all. I didn't understand the ending of The Sixth Sense at all though: it was pretty clear that Alan Rickman's character died when he fell of the building so what was the twist?

I'm glad no one spoiled this post for me.

• Locked thread