Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

I loving LOVE THE ROBOT FROG IN GUARD

HOLY poo poo THIS loving FROG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Szmitten posted:

Have you seen him run on his hind legs yet? :3:

yes, the robot frog is the greatest thing ever

I watch that adorable motherfucker hop around after every goddamn level

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Well I've gone and beaten every level and got the hit medals on the majority of them. I love this game far too much, but I'm slightly disappointed there wasn't an Area 6 equivalent. Also there are fewer branching paths than I was expecting and that it's never worth it to ever take a branch isn't all that great for arcade mode. It's really weird to me that your hit count is actively punished for getting a Mission Accomplished on a level because if you win you only get one extra level on your path but if you lose you get two. (One of which is one of the highest hit count levels in the game)

arcade mode tracks your high score for each possible path :getin:

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Further, there's no point in the game where I felt legitimately excited to be playing, there's nothing like Area 6 or the insanity that is Venom 1.

High Speed Low Drag level got me totally stoked

• Locked thread