Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Miyamoto also said they have a prototype Arwing amiibo that folds out into a walker but they haven't decided whether or not to release it.

I hope the R.O.B. amiibo coming out can be used to transform that little operating buddy from the trailer into an actual R.O.B.E.R.T. buddy. Like an actual real-life one that takes forever to finish moving but no enemies will come near it because it keeps making a weird grinding sound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

The secret might already be out, been hearing a lot of groundswell about a plot twist that I can't find the source for but a lot of people believe. It's a multiverse plot and we've only seen the 64 stuff, the portals are tied to it somehow and later stuff will show up.

One piece of evidence I know I've seen is Venom is a little before the halfway point on the overall score chart- and all the 64 planets/areas are before it leaving a massive gap of mystery locations.

I hope all the random characters from previous iterations people always want show up but just barely for like one level each if that's true.

Like those two female pilots from Star Fox 2 finally show up when you actually go to the Super FX Chip-verse, and Krystal is in fact in the game but barely gets any screen time and it's also the Krystal from Dinosaur Planet. I don't know if they even own the rights to do that.

• Locked thread