Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

They bring up Starfox 2 all the time and it's kinda crazy how often they mention it given how secretive they usually are.

Someone asked Miyamoto if they'd release it on the VC and he said "probably not, everything I liked about that game will be in this game". gently caress that, they said the same thing about Starfox Command and yet here we are.
The real reason is that no SNES FX chip games are coming to VC.

I'm looking forward to Star Fox Zero, I think I would be more psyched if it was a surprise announcement this e3- but what does that matter. I hope we get a direct for the game before it comes out, I think the chicken walker looks cool and I'm really glad they're focused on a consistent 60fps

Kinda sad Slippy didn't get the puppet treatment.. or was it because none of the Nintendo execs wanted to transform into Slippy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

The best advice I think I can offer is to play the Metroid game in Nintendoland, flying Samus's ship is quite similar in concept and execution to some of Star Fox Zero
And if you're on board with gyro aiming in Splatoon then I think you'll enjoy the game.

I felt comfortable with the controls around halfway through the campaign on my first play through, I doubt anyone could pick up this game and immediately feel natural with the controls.

I don't see Nintendo patching in any other control options either, the level and enemy design requires movement and aiming to be separate, and the cinematic camera angles make the second screen required. Of course there are solutions to these issues but this is supposed to be a WiiU game, and I'm okay with that.
I was also okay with Skyward Swords controls, and Kid Icarus Uprising

• Locked thread