Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Squallege posted:

I heard Polygon poo poo the bed and said the game was bad but I'm glad the general opinion in the thread seems positive.

They won't review it because they can't figure out how to play it, and I don't know why they're ok with telling people that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

What is it with Nintendo games and people on the internet flipping out whenever a critic gives it anything other than sloppy blowjobs? Especially when it's before the game has even come out so they have absolutely no grounds to challenge them on it.

I think there have been a lot more posts like yours saying what you are saying than people doing the thing you're talking about.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Calihan posted:

I also miss Falco's smartass Brooklyn voice actor. The new one sounds too soft and half-hearted.

Isn't it the same guy though??

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Nonviolent J posted:

im glad this sucks cos i wanted to get it but reviews say it sucks so gently caress it now i can sell wii u in irie

Nonviolent J posted:

i may load up wii u in the first time in months and buy the 64 rom of starfox because its the only thing keeping me frm selling this abomination of oval office

Ok.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I do not like that if you fail a level enough times they will throw a score-negating invincibility powerup in your path that you must actively avoid.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Well it is a thing. It's there. If you're not good.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I just don't like it is all. It is a minor annoyance to me. I don't recall saying any of those other things. :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Larryb posted:

Huh, so you can. So in other words the Gyrowing's inclusion in this game was completely pointless when they could have just given the Walker that ability from the start. In fact, since the Walker provides about the same functionality they didn't really need to put the Landmaster in the game either.

Yeah man you fuckin figured it out :jerkbag:

• Locked thread