Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Szmitten posted:

NOE just announced a release date of 20th November.

Oh, poo poo, nice. I must have missed a memo or something, I had no idea it was coming out this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

whaley posted:

can't let you do what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ3VRcjTl-M

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

Is the first print edition sold out already? :saddowns:

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

Zaphod42 posted:

Yeah, not sure what that's about. The first Berserk OVA CG anime movie had the same problem, not sure if its a style they were going for or a rendering error but it looks bad. Maybe they're trying to make it look more animated but its CG...

Yeah, the idea is that it's supposed to integrate better with traditional animation (which is normally animated at very low "frame rates"). It, uh, doesn't really work.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

Moartoast posted:

Hopefully he gets some other animators in on that now that he's proven it's cool, because trying to make a whole 10 episode season of that by yourself is maybe a fool's errand i dunno.

If Ninty's lawyers aren't all over this by the end of the week I'd be very surprised. This is the only episode there's ever going to be, and it's not going to be around for long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

TechnoSyndrome posted:

Timing it never seemed to work so I just started spamming it and had more success. A single barrel roll doesn't even look like it'd get you far enough.

...Yeah, you need a good three or four. You have to start dodging while he's still holding his hand over you, if he's already started drawing it back it's too late. Also, dodge to the side that doesn't have the thumb.

Honestly, you have all the time in the world to get out of the way of that attack. Just resist the urge to stand there shooting at him like a doofus and you'll be fine.

• Locked thread