Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Platinum's Hashimoto says the game was delayed to get that 'Platinum Feel'
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-fox-zero-delayed-to-nail-platinum-feel-dev-di/1100-6431047/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Jellymouth posted:

I hope I'm not alone in this, but I think the way motion controls are implemented is actually pretty cool. Its like a "three-stick" shooter.

Yeah, after Splatoon i'm a hundred percent on board with motion shooting.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Adventures seemed like an alright but flawed Rare Platformer in a lets play I saw. ...until around halfway through the game where it becomes increasingly obvious it got super rushed in production somehow (despite all the time it had since it had started in the N64 days) and just became a horrible mess by the end. At least it has Shrek and Andros.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Here's the level chart going around.

Never played the foxes that star but does this mean that the game has about twice the amount of levels 64 had, each one with some alternate routes?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

If a preview embargo's been lifted and Gamexplain hasn't uploaded the final boss fight, is the embargo really lifted?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Starhawk64 posted:

I was all stoked to get this game but now I'm hearing it's a gimmicky as gently caress? I think I'll wait for a price drop, $60 is alot for a game.

Actually it's 50 like DKC:TF and Yoshi's Woolly World

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

raditts posted:

It's showing as $59.99 on Best Buy and Amazon.
I guess it's kind of moot though since if you have Prime / GCU that brings it down to $48.

So, people who already have it and are playing it: Good purchase for $48, or should I let it wait until Black Friday and whittle down my already-overlong backlog?

If you purchase on the eShop it's 49.99 with a discount towards SFGuard, however Prime's price is even better and you also get SFGuard so I guess go for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Dogfights just ain't that fun. Ultimately I tried it because it got it for about twenty bucks, but it's just not my kinda thing.

• Locked thread