Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Also for any fights like that, bombs will wreck their day and they can't dodge them at all if you detonate them in their face.

Anybody know what secret level i'm missing? It's the most top right one on the score screen. I have all the others from the looks of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

How in the hell are you suppose to get half these medals?

1 is from Getting the hits score

1 from getting Mission Accomplished rather than mission complete in every level

1 [more?] from getting 3 golden rings with the little medal symbols in them which are some freaking where in these levels.

and the other 2 are usually hidden around/hidden until you do some arbitrary thing in the level.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

They are all secret triggers, some are more obvious than others though.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

That whole sequence probably made more sense when the protagonist wasn't literally an alien come to the planet to help it out.

I mean it'd make sense that somebody that has lived on Dino Planet all their lives might fear the random spooky ghost raptors and Scales.

• Locked thread