Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Got this during the Best Buy sale. I've only played one level so far but I love the gyro controls and the two view styles. Splatoon spoiled me on good gyro controls and this feels right to me. Needing to look at the cockpit view for precision shooting is a little bit of an adjustment which I remember after release some saying they couldn't enjoy the game much because of it, but I don't mind. Having to switch views to do different tasks optimally makes the game feel much more engaging to me. I may not yet be playing as well as I would if I was just using a control scheme similar to earlier titles in the series, but I had fun and felt like I was doing a lot rather than playing yet another rail shooter.

I honestly forgot Star Fox Guard existed so that was a nice surprise. Neat that it comes in its own separate game case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread