Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Played an open mic night with the band years ago and couldn't hear any vocals through the monitors. Tried telling the sound guy who just kept shrugging and saying the monitors were mixed properly. So I played through the first song without being able to hear any of my vocals in the mix just doing the best I could and *HOPING* I was somewhere near the right key of the song. It wasn't until after the show that someone played back a video and yeah... I was probably a whole step off of the proper key for the song and it was absolutely terrible. Technical fails are the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread