Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Ta-kus story on his first gig will be good for you. http://www.redbull.com/au/en/music/stories/1331726854005/the-process-of-creativity-and-stmut-with-ta-ku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

duck monster posted:

That barber store is a street away from my house and its hilariously hipster. Literally every person in there has the same beard. There used to be an art studio in that store called "Last stand" who had the most violent cat I ever met. It'd sit there for hours stalking someone then just go nuts trying to exctract blood, and boy was it good at it.

That interview I linked wasn't nearly as good as the original version I heard on his snapchat! Sorry I thought he would tell the full version where he went into detail.

Yeah it is hipster, but what they are doing does have value. They're doing very good haircuts, which is a nice craft and makes people look and feel good. I've met him a few times and Ta-ku is a very caring person, he has expressed genuine concern and interest for fans of his that I know. If there is anyone who deserves success in Perth its him.

I hosed up the other day supporting his side project HWLS actually. I just didn't play the right music because people wanted another hour after the two they had already had of trap bangers. Educating people doesn't always work, and sometimes those risks backfire. It isn't fun to perform to crowds because its safe though!

• Locked thread