Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.
In highschool I played alto sax and wasn't terrible. But we played a swing version of "down by the riverside." That was the one song that I got to pick up the Bari and have fun with. The school we went to had only one Bari and I had to share it with another older student. The night of the concert the other guy managed to smack a handrail hard enough to bust off the guard for the low C pad. I found out that losing a guard means that the key is usess unless you attach it to your finger and/or remove the spring. Cue us going up on stage while have the fuckedr rubber banded to my finger. Topped by the fact that the 4 or 5 of the sax section got up front and stood on the other side of our director. I missed so many cues just because I was thinking so hard about how to play the loving thing. Afterward my mom said "you guys looked pretty good" and my response was "I was loving terrible because some rear end in a top hat broke the godamn sax."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread