Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stupid puma
Apr 25, 2005

One time a guitarist for a punk band I was drumming for tried to whip his guitar over his head via the strap like Snapcase and catch it during a song. He'd done it a couple times before but I wouldn't say he was really good at it. Well, I think he jammed down on it too hard and the bottom set screw stripped out and the guitar flew 20ft off stage like a rocket ship, head first, into an amp and nearly took out some girl.

In my current band the bassist was day drinking and passed out mid afternoon, totally missing our gig that night. We played as a weird guitar/drums Black Keys version of our band.

In a different band the guitarist/vocalist was so drunk he played and sang to the wrong song for the entire song. We were so lovely I don't think anyone noticed.

Just act like nothing is wrong and keep playing. Everything is way worse if you stop the song or start apologizing for your fuckups. Chances are nobody noticed and even if they did they probably don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread