Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:words: But George's head and "TWIX" instead of words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
:jerry:

weird

by zen death robot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i am he

Ralp posted:

MOD CHALLENGE: make some drat Seinfeld smilies, and if you buy one for the forums I will add another one (that I like) free of charge.

i am he

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther

Ralp posted:

MOD CHALLENGE: make some drat Seinfeld smilies, and if you buy one for the forums I will add another one (that I like) free of charge.

I'm confused, do you mean things that look like smilies, like :) or :grin: but representing the Seinfeld characters, or do you just mean little photos of the Seinfeld characters

fuck. marry. t-rex

Can we get a Cosmo Kramer sliding through a door emote...? I'll pay for it

FreshCutFries

FreshCutFries

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Can we get a Cosmo Kramer sliding through a door emote...? I'll pay for it

I was thinking about this too, but I have no idea how to communicate that it's Kramer in such a low resolution.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

joke_explainer

fema crisis actor posted:

500 people improv questioning/getting infuriated by everyday bs

So just like synechdoche

yeah I thought it'd be really good actually...

here's as tiny as I could get Kramer:

FreshCutFries

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

joke_explainer posted:

yeah I thought it'd be really good actually...

here's as tiny as I could get Kramer:

want the pocket kramer

ty bacalou!

joke_explainer

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haha combine these both and I will add it as a thread tag. like the fyadhaus white people/black people one which I can't find right now

edit

----------------

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Ralp posted:

haha combine these both and I will add it as a thread tag. like the fyadhaus white people/black people one which I can't find right now

ty bacalou!

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dogcrash truther posted:

I'm confused, do you mean things that look like smilies, like :) or :grin: but representing the Seinfeld characters, or do you just mean little photos of the Seinfeld characters

I meant the latter but the other thing might be good, if byob happens to have a pixel artist caricaturist sitting around he or she might have better results with the image dimension constraints.

anyway there is a picture of george that gets posted in fyad a lot, it is hard to describe the specific look on his face but I wanted to use that ineffable expression as a smiley earlier today.

----------------

FreshCutFries

Ralp posted:

edit

this would be awesome. what's the dimension limit for thread tags? i took a quick glance, and it looks like the verticals are all over the place

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they're all 60x15. If you mean smilies I don't actually know offhand but admins can exceed it, I don't like to though. One of these days day I'm going to loving crop melter.gif :rant:

----------------

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
:jiggled: but it's Jerry? still workshopping this

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ralp posted:

anyway there is a picture of george that gets posted in fyad a lot, it is hard to describe the specific look on his face but I wanted to use that ineffable expression as a smiley earlier today.

I found it, apparently it's "known" as costanza.jpg and it's a 4chan thing. I like it a little less now

----------------

Bwee

please make this a smiley i thinik it would have a ton of use

FreshCutFries

Ralp posted:

they're all 60x15. If you mean smilies I don't actually know offhand but admins can exceed it, I don't like to though. One of these days day I'm going to loving crop melter.gif :rant:

weird. maybe the ones i saw had transparencies. i wasn't sure if the original timing or a faster one would be better, so here's both:

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

http://www.fishmech.net/fyadhaus/grandmas/pie/factory/016.htm

----------------

saboten

thank u bacalou

fuck. marry. t-rex

Ralp posted:

I found it, apparently it's "known" as costanza.jpg and it's a 4chan thing. I like it a little less now

>SA forum admin isn't a 4chan oldfag

railroad terror

choo choo
CAMERA ZOOMS IN ON JERRY, SITTING UPRIGHT AND SMILING IN WHAT LOOKS LIKE AN EMPTY ROOM WITH A WINDOW

JERRY [WHISPERING]: Master....of my domain. Master....of my domain.

GEORGE and KRAMER are standing outside the room, watching through a two way mirror.

GEORGE: He's REALLLLLLY done it this time.
KRAMER: Yeah, he stepped in it! Whoow! Wow! *moves crazily*

CAMERA FADES BACK TO OUTSIDE OF BUILDING READING: "PARK MEADOWS PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL"

*slap bass, applause*

playground tough

alnilam

this would get used so much

ty manifisto

fuck. marry. t-rex

He is a loathsome, offensive brute, and yet I can't look away

Bwee

alnilam posted:

dogcrash truther

alnilam posted:

i am he

don't do it ralp

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's too big.

----------------

i am he

thanks

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Bwee

Ralp posted:

it's too big.

Bwee
90x25 right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

good

Bwee posted:

90x25 right?

I actually don't know but that sounds right! Make one of George and if I don't hate it, then it's buy one get one free.

----------------

• Locked thread