Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol

It'd be cool if Gunky Junket posted in this thread. Maybe if we can get Spanish Manlove to post here quoting Ralp it might be enough of an incentive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

Gunky, what led you to this website and why do you stay when the administration does not see eye to eye with you? I ask this only out of genuine curiosity, please do not read into this elsewise!

Diqnol

You have friends here, GJ, and you should see by the very existence of this thread that they want to help you. I understand that you want to post where you want to post but you keep running into problems and there are many of us who do not that want to help you avoid them because they enjoy your posts (I am among those). I don't think you need to be BYOB only, either, if you can just not send PMs to people, especially admins, with the verbosity and frequency you're used to and try to enjoy the forums for the content you come here for rather than worrying about people who don't like you.

Diqnol

GJ you should post...in FYAD :grin:

Diqnol

Now we just need Math Debater in here.

Diqnol

goldmine immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

I don't see a single post in this thread that is worthy of forum punishment. It shouldn't be a big deal to just ignore the posts if you don't like them.

• Locked thread