Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

all of these are better than the original

poor Seurat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

bog pixie posted:

update: there is a website where you can upload images and have this done to them. there are already a lot http://psychic-vr-lab.com/deepdream/

also here's a twitter of them https://twitter.com/DeepdreamBot

GAH!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

9/11 was an inside dog

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dogcrash truther posted:

i dont understand every time i check there are more pictures onm the waiting list

It make take long time to wake up. You can visit this page later.
Waiting list: 7756 pics.

:cry:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:stonklol:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

It make take long time to wake up. You can visit this page later.
Waiting list: 16949 pics.

gently caress

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

haha, crotchdog

computer: oh, hey look! birds! my job is done here...well, maybe one of the birds is also a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

can we change imaginations to nightmares in the thread title? tia

• Locked thread