Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

computer (being shown Rorschach ink blot tests): I see...a dog and 14 eyeballs. a dog and 13 eyeballs. 42 eyeballs, and...a dog. 2 dogs and 7 eyeballs...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I wonder if all the eyes are an artifact of this kind of software being used heavily for facial recognition I mean there's a clear bias

google THIS

joke_explainer posted:

when those giant dogs burst out of the WTC, no one really knew what was going on, but everyone remembers where they were that day.

a second great dane has hit the tower

google THIS

Hick Magnet posted:

holy shiiit

:stonk:

google THIS

CSI Tech: Sir, we captured the killer on CCTV, but his face is too blurry to make out.

CSI Supervisor: Enhance that image.

[CSI tech types furiously]

Supervisor: (raises eyebrow) I'll be damned. It's the three-eyed basset hound.

Tech: That's the third time this month.

Supervisor: Send out an APB.

• Locked thread