Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I think it should be capable. A quick search of Arduino tachometers shows people recording more than 20krpm reliably. Should be gently caress-all code to make it happen, too.

Please share any work on that Rev. I'd be interested in building something similar when I rebuild my Bantam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
This is looking really sweet. Keep the updates coming.

You could probably make some small revenue out of an affordable open source programmable CDI. The greybeards who are restoring bikes these days are more and more computer savvy because all the 70s/80s mainframe/telco/unix guys are reaching retirement age.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Keep the updates coming, can we get a video of the detonation first start?

Dat squish tho :wiggle:

• Locked thread