Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
Hey guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

Sir, I think it's pronounced nook-ya-ler.
Here is an addon link we can use to replace in the OP

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxse8Z04seTgVE1laDRYOENqT2s&usp=sharing

gradenko_2000 posted:

Is there a 1.12 addon that'll let you loot-all/shift-right-click all the time with just a right click?

Lazypig might give this functionality

https://github.com/satan666/_LP

whocares8310 fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jun 23, 2015

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

Oops double post

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

whocares8310 posted:

Nice, those look really helpful. I'm far from an expert with Google Drive, is there a way to download it all at once?

jabowah
Sep 3, 2003
Heat Resistant Lid
If you add the files to your google drive it gives you an option to download all of them as a zip in that three dotted dropdown box in your drive.

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

Yea i made the google drive set for Exiled/Jetpack Dinos when I used to play with them on Rebirth/ED. Not sure about how to get them all at once.

Here's the mediafire link for the most of the ones I have on that gdrive. It's from feenix so some may be garbage.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/32kl1a9h55dfs8x/addons.rar

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof
Mkay i update the addon link with the google drive post

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

whocares8310 posted:

Holy poo poo LazyTank is incredible. Does this mean this is also the age of Decursive?

mewse
May 2, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

Holy poo poo LazyTank is incredible. Does this mean this is also the age of Decursive?

Yes, there's a version called Detox that seems a bit improved

Uziel
Jun 28, 2004

Ask me about losing 200lbs, and becoming the Viking God of W&W.

gradenko_2000 posted:

I remember using a similar tanking add-on on the Blizzard servers around when AQ40 came out. Anyone remember the name?

mewse
May 2, 2006

TankBuddy?

tuscany
Apr 13, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

what does lazytank do?

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof

cromwell posted:

what does lazytank do?

!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *******~~~~~my TAUNT has been RESISTED~~~~**** <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Looks good. Pretty sure I have old wow on a computer so I'll give this a look.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

cromwell posted:

what does lazytank do?

You put it up on a macro, then you spam that one button and it'll execute the Prot Warrior threat rotation for you. A second macro-button can do stance-dancing out of Fear effects.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Is anyone from Horde on? I've been doing "/who tsundere" and nothing comes up.

edit-- SIGH it's because I'm on Alliance side. :negative: Disregard this dumb message.

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Jun 24, 2015

jabowah
Sep 3, 2003
Heat Resistant Lid
While tanking a pug WC:

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

COOL CORN posted:

edit-- SIGH it's because I'm on Alliance side. :negative: Disregard this dumb message.

Look up "/who Wolf Pack" on alliance, you can thank Mewse for the "awesome" name. My vote was for <xXKnights of DOOMXx> but I was too late.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Wolf Pack is the best name :colbert:

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

cats, 69, 420, lgw, WoW sucks but I keep coming back, just payed five dollars for this

mewse posted:

Wolf Pack is the best name :colbert:

I can't make <lets get ____> jokes anymore though. <Wolf pack dargons> doesn't work. 1/10 effort. Why not <penguinz of doomz xD> or <Defenders of Azeroth> so we can RP more. (I can guess it'll be okay if we can spam "Woof woof" at guilds we don't like if they steal dargons)

Kms fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jun 24, 2015

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

COOL CORN posted:

Whole bunch of people on Horde at all times it seems. We average 10-15 a night right now, and 5-10 in the mornings.

Pacific at least, I'm not sure about you drat Europeans and your silly fake time.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Kms posted:

I can't make <lets get ____> jokes anymore though. <Wolf pack dargons> doesn't work. 1/10 effort. Why not <penguinz of doomz xD> or <Defenders of Azeroth> so we can RP more. (I can guess it'll be okay if we can spam "Woof woof" at guilds we don't like if they steal dargons)

As an officer of wolf pack I expect you to air your grievances with me in private. I am putting this in your file *writes passive aggressive guild note*

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Kms posted:

You can RP as the NWO wolf pack and demand that people too sweet you everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ooAv90HHM

mewse
May 2, 2006

Coincidentally this is our official theme song and I am macho man randy savage IRL

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
This is the first time I regret rolling Horde :( :throws up the wolf pack hand sign:.

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

cats, 69, 420, lgw, WoW sucks but I keep coming back, just payed five dollars for this

Touchdown Boy posted:

This is the first time I regret rolling Horde :( :throws up the wolf pack hand sign:.

make a paladin so we can all oppress the weaker classes

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."

Kms posted:

make a paladin so we can all oppress the weaker classes

If I was to roll alliance Id go paladin I think (I hate myself I guess), it and Shaman are the only two classes left that interest me and Ive played most of the other ones (never done lock but not fussed after doing hunter and mage... I know its not really the same but meh).

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Minus the stupid totem system going on GCD each drop, shaman is by far more fun then paladin. Pally is a dull as gently caress class to level and then you have fun with 5 minute blessings for groups. Unless 15min ones are in?

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

Tai posted:

Minus the stupid totem system going on GCD each drop, shaman is by far more fun then paladin. Pally is a dull as gently caress class to level and then you have fun with 5 minute blessings for groups. Unless 15min ones are in?

Played paladin for years and by far is my favorite class to heal on. 15 minute buffs at 60

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
Having played every class pretty much and needing a different thing, I decided to level a disc priest (I have done both holy and shadow). Get ready for power infusions and divine spirits, but no fear ward, sorry.

Uziel
Jun 28, 2004

Ask me about losing 200lbs, and becoming the Viking God of W&W.
The Alliance guild name solidified my decision. In as human warrior, Uziael.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Uziel posted:

The Alliance guild name solidified my decision. In as human warrior, Uziael Rerolling as Troll Priest.

Behotti
Apr 30, 2008
Fun Shoe
Wolf Pack best Pack, in as Behotti. We should get a voice server going...

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Voice chat would be really nice. But... maybe we should just shanghai a room in CTS before someone throws down cash/effort on a dedicated mumble server.

mewse
May 2, 2006

I made a logo to help advertise our guild, perhaps this could go in the OP?

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof
If someone makes a rival <Blood and Tsundere> grafix ill put them in

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
I'll talk with Tanners in setting up a mumble. Will work on getting it up for the weekend.

cinn
May 13, 2011
in as Glittertext, dwarf priest

someone euthanize me.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
edit-- nevermind!

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jun 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landofcake
May 7, 2009

CANNONBALL TAFFY O' JONES!!!
Woooo voice chat, I vote for that as well

• Locked thread