Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde

Tanners posted:

If someone makes a rival <Blood and Tsundere> grafix ill put them in

e: killer snype too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof
well gently caress this kindof blows the other one out of the water

e: added

Tanners fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Jun 25, 2015

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

So what's the deal with the Player Test Realm? It's not letting me make a character on either side, and I'm curious.

VV: Ah so nothing to do with us. There isn't a test server for 'normal' players or anything right?

Serperoth fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jun 25, 2015

Phosphia
Jan 29, 2013

Oh you.. :>
It's just for certain guilds that can test the new content updates.

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

cats, 69, 420, lgw, WoW sucks but I keep coming back, just payed five dollars for this

you'll be required to have a fury wolf personal (I mean if you play alliance you already do) and enjoy the fresh beats of nWo wolf pac

mewse
May 2, 2006

Kms posted:

you'll be required to have a fury wolf personal (I mean if you play alliance you already do) and enjoy the fresh beats of nWo wolf pac

This is shockingly accurate for a cartoon

PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004
ONCE YOU POP THE FUN DONT STOP
Goon "irony" has transcended. Ironic furries now. Wowzer.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Kms posted:

Iceberg-Slim
Oct 7, 2003

no re okay
It's kind of surreal to run all along the north bank of Duskwood and every single spawn is dead, the server's population is almost too good.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Iceberg-Slim posted:

It's kind of surreal to run all along the north bank of Duskwood and every single spawn is dead, the server's population is almost TOO SWEET.

Irrational Man
Aug 10, 2004
that's a nice way to say its overcrowded as gently caress

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

cats, 69, 420, lgw, WoW sucks but I keep coming back, just payed five dollars for this
At least we know we'll be raiding at endgame

cinn
May 13, 2011
if someone in this thread could vomit an ideal priest leveling talent spec on me i'd greatly appreciate it.

help i am a baby please hold my hand i am lost and afraid.

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

Sir, I think it's pronounced nook-ya-ler.

Kms posted:

My spirit animal is Lex Luger

mewse
May 2, 2006

cinn posted:

if someone in this thread could vomit an ideal priest leveling talent spec on me i'd greatly appreciate it.

help i am a baby please hold my hand i am lost and afraid.

Something like this:

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#bZZx0xtcxot

I think people are divided on spirit tap but if you wand for the last bit of a mob's hp then you're outside the 5 second rule and your mana regen between mobs is great

RudyBrah
Sep 27, 2010

landofcake posted:

Woooo voice chat, I vote for that as well

My partner and I are both in as trolls, mage and hunter. Bhaji and Klaat. We got mics too. Throw us an IP.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

noooo, I'm playing a good MMO now! Must..resist...

Fuckit, rolling on Horde side because I played through retail vanilla as alliance.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

SirPhoebos posted:

Fuckit, rolling on Horde side because I played through retail vanilla as alliance.

Joooin usss.

We have Tanners! Everyone wants to be with Tanners.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

SirPhoebos posted:

Now where them club esteban people at.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof
Attn new horde people:

Sheepstick lvl 60 Mage (aka Negotiator from ED) has volunteered to help new folks out with some starter kits so if youre new and need some assistance shoot him a whisper.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
Just had a look at the server forums. :yikes:

This playerbase is quite precious.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

SirPhoebos posted:

a good MMO

lol yeah fuckin' right like that exists

mewse
May 2, 2006

I was eating my lunch in a subway, looking at a furry drawing of a wolf and giggling before I realized anyone could see what I was doing

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

COOL CORN posted:

lol yeah fuckin' right like that exists

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3726685

:colbert:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

i'm... i'm going to try the trial... :ohdear:

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
Address: nostgoons.mumble.com
Port : 6178
Password: lljk

Pretty barebones for now, feel free to use it for anything. 25 slots, if it picks up I'll upgrade. Giving admin to both guild leads.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof
he doesnt fuckin exist

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

COOL CORN posted:

i'm... i'm going to try the trial... :ohdear:

It's a great game. Make sure to get on the goon server with goons, it's 100% worth the trouble. Hell if I had money, I'd be all up in it, but the expansion is 35 euros, and game time is :10bux: a month and I'm kind of on the poor side atm.

Vanilly WoW is good, but I haven't enjoyed myself in a game as much as I have in FFXIV.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Serperoth posted:

It's a great game. Make sure to get on the goon server with goons, it's 100% worth the trouble. Hell if I had money, I'd be all up in it, but the expansion is 35 euros, and game time is :10bux: a month and I'm kind of on the poor side atm.

Vanilly WoW is good, but I haven't enjoyed myself in a game as much as I have in FFXIV.

Tried it for an hour this morning, luckily it doesn't hardly run on my laptop so I'll stick with the shitheap that is Vanilla WoW. :) At least I know it really well.

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records
ok...for those that can't play with the default action bars (me) - go grab Flexbar http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/project-30/files/

Setting it up is a pain, but once done, it's great.

I basically set the following up in a note pad and then copy / pasted it until I was done:

/flexbar show button=1-12

/flexbar text button=1-12 text='%d'

/flexbar group button=1-12 anchor=1 (note: where 1= the 1st button of the group....don't copy and paste the stuff here in parenthesis you retard)

/flexbar lock button=109-120 (locks the group in place...use unlock to unlock)

/flexbar show button=13-24

/flexbar text button=13-24 text='%d'

/flexbar group button=13-24 anchor=13

/flexbar lock button=13-24

and so on and so forth...

Also, I made some vertical bars, 2 buttons wide/6 tall with :
/flexbar verticalgroup group=1 width=2 (where 1=the 1st button number in the group you are working on)

Bindings and re-mappings seem pretty powerful as well. However, if you are too stupid, or lazy, to read the table of contents and follow basic instruction, you might want to just use the basic bars instead.

PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004
ONCE YOU POP THE FUN DONT STOP

FrankenVader posted:

ok...for those that can't play with the default action bars (me) - go grab Flexbar http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/project-30/files/

Setting it up is a pain, but once done, it's great.

I basically set the following up in a note pad and then copy / pasted it until I was done:

/flexbar show button=1-12

/flexbar text button=1-12 text='%d'

/flexbar group button=1-12 anchor=1 (note: where 1= the 1st button of the group....don't copy and paste the stuff here in parenthesis you retard)

/flexbar lock button=109-120 (locks the group in place...use unlock to unlock)

/flexbar show button=13-24

/flexbar text button=13-24 text='%d'

/flexbar group button=13-24 anchor=13

/flexbar lock button=13-24

and so on and so forth...

Also, I made some vertical bars, 2 buttons wide/6 tall with :
/flexbar verticalgroup group=1 width=2 (where 1=the 1st button number in the group you are working on)

Bindings and re-mappings seem pretty powerful as well. However, if you are too stupid, or lazy, to read the table of contents and follow basic instruction, you might want to just use the basic bars instead.

or just use bartender, or bongos...

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
Bongos is super easy to set up.

For healers, what is the preferred unit frame? I always hated xperl so am using grid.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Desmond posted:

For healers, what is the preferred unit frame? I always hated xperl so am using grid.

I was toying around with Luna Unit Frames on Emerald Dream, but I never got high enough level to really test it out. I was able to make it work with Clique though.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Desmond posted:

Luna and AGUF are mostly similar (and pretty good). Luna was giving me errors, so I switched back to AGUF which seems pretty good.

My issue is that mob HP doesn't seem to work. It appears on the tooltip using MobInfo or MobHealth, but not on the frames, neither Luna nor AGUF. Apparently the scripting for AGUF's HP tags doesn't work? Does anyone have info on that?

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

PriNGLeS posted:

or just use bartender, or bongos...

The Bartender I found only allowed for 4 bars instead of 9 (120 buttons total). Never tried Bongos

such as:

FrankenVader fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jun 26, 2015

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

FrankenVader posted:

The Bartender I found only allowed for 4 bars instead of 9 (120 buttons total). Never tried Bongos

Bongos allows for 120 bars IIRC. At least, I saw an option to go above 10. Not sure how you'd use 1440 buttons, but then again I play a mage, I need... Two.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Desmond posted:

I use a copy of gridenhanced that I modified so I could shift-click without changing targets

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

Serperoth posted:

Bongos allows for 120 bars IIRC. At least, I saw an option to go above 10. Not sure how you'd use 1440 buttons, but then again I play a mage, I need... Two.

Sweet. I'll try that one out as well. I just started to get the hang of the scripted events capabilities of Flexbar, but I'm not sure how much i'll actually need that

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

Sir, I think it's pronounced nook-ya-ler.
And for the true masochist, try out Discord Action Bars and the other Discord Addons. Before you know it you will have spent 8 hours crafting your UI.

Please don't make this though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

whocares8310 posted:

And for the true masochist, try out Discord Action Bars and the other Discord Addons. Before you know it you will have spent 8 hours crafting your UI.

Please don't make this though.

:nms: that poo poo man.

• Locked thread