Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lynxifer
Jan 2, 2005
Comedy "Buttsecks" Option
The guide is spot on, cheers enMTW. But annoyingly enough the Dell e5420 I'm trying to boot it on refuses to see the Mac OS X installer when booted into clover. Any other system I have can see it and boot from it, just not this laptop. Hey Ho. I guess I'll have to settle with it just on my desktop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynxifer
Jan 2, 2005
Comedy "Buttsecks" Option

enMTW posted:

HackBooks: Not even once. (Check if OS X Latitude has a patched bios for your machine)

P.freaking much. I had a Dell Mini 9 that ran 10.6 flawlessly and it was a great experience. I'm just sad I can't have that level of functionality now.

• Locked thread