Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Todd Howard is the Saviour of Gaming.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Todd Howard has the best job in the world.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ragg posted:

Todd Howard is the Saviour of Gaming.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Save me from all this choice. I just want to plop down in front of my smart tv, verbally tell my Xbox one to turn on, and watch the awesome flow.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

You see that plot hole

You can go there

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Save me from all this choice. I just want to plop down in front of my smart tv, verbally tell my Xbox one to turn on, and watch the awesome flow.

You and me both Keven.

Dec 26, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My God this man just slaughtered all of modern videogames in one fell swoop.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A yospossian take on modern society itself. Truly a wordsmith with a deft touch posts among us.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i liked it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anyone ever notice that like, games today are just like, more like movies than games?

*EVERYONE from ALL THE XBONE THREADS COMES IN FOR A QUOTE PARTY!!!*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Anyone ever notice that like, games today are just like, more like movies than games?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Thank you.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

So sick

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Laser Musket.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What vile troll changed the :grin: emote.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And now my posts are disappearing. gently caress this website.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

This website will be disappearing soon too lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

Have you tried pressing tilde or reloading from a previous forum save?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

nice job revealing you pirated your account :twisted:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i like hearing dialogue in games. i liked it in mass effect. then when i played dragon age i felt let down. hopefully fallout 4 dialogue will be good.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoGames posted:

i like hearing dialogue in games. i liked it in mass effect. then when i played dragon age i felt let down. hopefully fallout 4 dialogue will be good.

hahaha

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

VideoGames posted:

It wont, but the radiated holes you can go into will be very pretty

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i am a fountain of hope and hope all the time that things will be good because gaming is great

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

VideoGames posted:

i am a fountain of hope and hope all the time that things will be good because gaming is great

me too, VideoGames. i bet the game will be a bit buggy and messy and thrown together, but that will be part of its charm, like with other bethesda games. it will be a monster brew. whenever you see a glitch or a bug you enjoy, please shout "MONSTER BREW!" so that you can join my monster crew.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

me too, VideoGames. i bet the game will be a bit buggy and messy and thrown together, but that will be part of its charm, like with other bethesda games. it will be a monster brew. whenever you see a glitch or a bug you enjoy, please shout "MONSTER BREW!" so that you can join my monster crew.

And this, ladies and germs, is where AIDS is born.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Bicyclops posted:

:whitewater:

Dec 26, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

This website will be disappearing soon too lmao

wtf

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No worries, they hired someone to fix the website

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

drat BBG got banned for being a pedophile. Guess I'll be seeing him on Badgame now.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Wwwhat the...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

drat BBG got banned for being a pedophile. Guess I'll be seeing him on Badgame now.

Lol

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I think it's wrong to ban people for posting quotes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis makes multiple Hentai MEGAthreads where he openly salivates over the drawings of teenage Japanese sluts and gets nary a probie, while BBG posts the equivalent of loving Children FTW and gets banned, lol. They should both be banned, ideally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm a MILF hunter dude

• Locked thread