Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

my favorite andy murray moments are when people call him english

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Martina Hingis is going to the finals for both mixed and womens' doubles. I'm pretty sure this is the best she's done at a major since she retired from singles; both of her teams have won everything in straight sets. I don't usually pay attention to doubles but I'll probably tune in for these.

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jul 10, 2015

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

livestream for the womens' final/day 12 in general

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDWcPgQ6ykA

e: ughhhh they're not actually showing the match, goddamnit

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jul 11, 2015

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i think Serena's calming down now but Muguruza's been in the zone from game 1

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

serena rules haters drools

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

more like djerkass

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Josh Lyman posted:

There's no reason Djokovic should have lost that 2nd set tiebreaker. SO MANY SET POINTS!

sure there is

the reason is that their rankings are backwards

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

djarn, that was djust awful, i djust can't handjle seeing such a huge djerk win wibledjon

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

gently caress your patronizing speech jocko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

check out these sweet moves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtRJL7__65w

• Locked thread