Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

worse than the accidental reply alls are the reply alls making fun of someone doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Wild EEPROM posted:

sometimes reply all is the most wonderful thing and sometimes it is the most awful thing

It was the best of reply alls, it was the worst of reply alls; there were free bananas in the kitchen.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

that's almost worse than sending it and not trying to recall it

outlook recall requests always make you look dumb

if it's a business email then just reply all with a one line update correcting something if you made a mistake, then you look like a normal human who will own up to a small mistake.

if it's an email announcing to the rest of the company that you are cheating on your spouse and banging the hot receptionist, just walk close your laptop, go outside, throw your wallet in the trash and take off all your clothes and walk off into the woods and never come back to civilization, that will look better than trying to recall an email in outlook

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this isnt a joke its just cringeworthingly bad but i goatseed everyone on my entire email list when first got the internet before i even knew about goatseing people. i stumbled across that website with another one about magnets that prolonged life and dolphin masturbation
so yeah my send all story is goatse. literally.

and its not proof of me, or any special skilll, but self evidence that goatse is the ultaimte "goatse", if a eprson could see it and immedaitebly know what to do with it without being told

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

echinopsis posted:

this isnt a joke its just cringeworthingly bad but i goatseed everyone on my entire email list when first got the internet before i even knew about goatseing people. i stumbled across that website with another one about magnets that prolonged life and dolphin masturbation
so yeah my send all story is goatse. literally.

and its not proof of me, or any special skilll, but self evidence that goatse is the ultaimte "goatse", if a eprson could see it and immedaitebly know what to do with it without being told

typical echopenis

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

kwinkles posted:

outlook recall requests always make you look dumb

if it's a business email then just reply all with a one line update correcting something if you made a mistake, then you look like a normal human who will own up to a small mistake.

if it's an email announcing to the rest of the company that you are cheating on your spouse and banging the hot receptionist, just walk close your laptop, go outside, throw your wallet in the trash and take off all your clothes and walk off into the woods and never come back to civilization, that will look better than trying to recall an email in outlook

my new receptionist is a really really (really) fat indian chick w/ those weird small fatchick boobs that sometimes depressingly happens i don't understand it at all how she has this job

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

my new receptionist is a really really (really) fat indian chick w/ those weird small fatchick boobs that sometimes depressingly happens i don't understand it at all how she has this job

im the layers of terrible in this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
you know what they say
the more real the engineer, the more terrible they are

• Locked thread