Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Mr. Apollo posted:

The 28 year old receptionist sent out a contact list to the company wide mailing list and 40 something married manager replied all with "hey sexy you still up for tonight?" followed by about 20 recall notifications.

i was the one who was trying to refer a yosposter to a job and was looking at the referral program email that got sent out, and instead of replying to the yosopster, i replied to the refereral email stating 'ya i'll refer you but dont mention that we met on something awful dot com'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Mr. Apollo posted:

The 28 year old receptionist sent out a contact list to the company wide mailing list and 40 something married manager replied all with "hey sexy you still up for tonight?" followed by about 20 recall notifications.

what's a recall notification

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Jonny 290 posted:

a miserable pile of secrets

i wish i didn't have a hard time recalling your posts!!

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Tusen Takk posted:

in outlook you can recall a sent email and as long as they haven't read it it replaces the email with a "this email was recalled" notification thing

then how come the op got like 20 notifications

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

bump_fn posted:

having to cut my genitals off to get overtime (lol CJs will get this!!!!)

oh poo poo did quiggy finally win the lottery?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Mr. Apollo posted:

you can send out multiple recall requests, however, if the recipient has already read the email then they see a note saying "the sender would like to recall this email" or something like that. each time they send out a request you'll see one of those if you already read the email like I did.

aaaaah now i get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
that's almost worse than sending it and not trying to recall it

• Locked thread