Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
"the **office fairies** are on strike!" <fairy clip art from Office '97 CD>
"please *wash*, *dry*, and *put away* your dishes! :) :) :)" <in 10000 different typefaces and combinations of bold, italic, and underline>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

Company Public Service Say 2007 was a great success! *6 photos of people no one has ever met*

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

Don't forget! Next week, you'll need to submit a timesheet on the last day of the month and another on Friday as normal. Also remember that these are extremely important to fill out accurately every week!

we have this :(

duTrieux. posted:

today in the office breakfast and lunch are being catered for a meeting.

scavengers make up a critical part of any healthy corporate ecosystem, cleaning up debris and leftover organic matter.

and this :)

The best thing to do is to excise all the meat from the tiny sandwiches leftovers and make one regular sandwich

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

Tru story

To: All
Date: June 6, 2013
Subject: Free Drinks in Vending Machines

Starting next week we will be offering free soda beverages in the vending machines. You will each be issued a card which will allow you three drinks a day, the count resets each day at midnight.

Enjoy your free drinks!

We have this except it's 5/week.

It's got to be way more expensive to pay Coca Cola to run a vending machine on every floor and assign every employee a "coke card" than just to have the coffee ladies restock the fridge with cans of soft drink for free

• Locked thread