Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The gently caress does this game stand for? Not hating transgender people?

Also what are the demographics of this show? Half the ads are for laxitives and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagingHematoma
Apr 19, 2004

Goiters can be beautiful too!

sportsgenius86 posted:

ANOTHER WELL DESERVED LOSS FOR CHAIN WALLETS

This is an amazing post. I cannot stop laughing.

Bravo.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
This was a good season. I'm sad to see it end.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahaha she's so retarded

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I thought Steve was going to pass out when it was time to evict Vanessa. Liz's answers tonight were like all-time bad and Steve's were pretty solid. Dunno if Liz had a chance but she doesn't anymore... Steve isn't a great winner but w/e. Unsatisfying ending

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Now the awkward pre jury interviews, where Jace will get snubbed... again. (He was replaced with Julia on the Memory Wall when the twins entered as individuals)

Let's just call this the Audrey/Clay segment because that's what we'll get... book it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

blue squares posted:

The gently caress does this game stand for? Not hating transgender people?

Also what are the demographics of this show? Half the ads are for laxitives and poo poo

It's cbs. Like every viewer needs help making GBS threads and staying alive

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.

Retail Slave posted:

This was a good season. I'm sad to see it end.

Yeah, all things considered, it was pretty good. No super offensive people and yet not a super boring game.

Although, I'm disappointed we did not get some kind of Whose Ready for a Takeover mention in the finale.

Robnoxious posted:

Now the awkward pre jury interviews, where Jace will get snubbed... again. (He was replaced with Julia on the Memory Wall when the twins entered as individuals)

Let's just call this the Audrey/Clay segment because that's what we'll get... book it.

Dunno, before she left Mama Da' was pretty outspoken. I can see her yelling at the camera for a few minutes.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

It's cbs. Like every viewer needs help making GBS threads and staying alive
I'm having CHEST PAINS! right now.
Also, my stool could be more fiber enriched.

Thought you'd all like to know... I am a CBS demographic.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hey everybody YOURE ALLOWED TO loving TALK SLOW JESUS CHRIST

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Amen Jason, amen.

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Jason calls it out like it is!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

lmao Jason says the truth

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.
I... agree with Jason?

Kill me now.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I'm having

the time of my life

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Hah.. Jeff and Jace with the snub.

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

Hahah jace got snubbed again

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Vanessa is so loving butthurt and it's hilarious to watch.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Audrey, I respect you and all, and I don't hold your house meltdown against you, but "I changed lives" is not a good quote, girl.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
Poker face.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahaha Vanessa you bitter rear end

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Vanessa bitter af lmao

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Vanessa with the bitter Liz vote.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

HAHAHA HIS REACTION HOLY gently caress

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

The right winner.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

AHAHA PLAY IT COOL STEVE

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Get Steve's mommy on stage... STAT!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Blah. They were the same boring players. I wanted Liz for no reason. Stupid Vanessa or Austin didn't win.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Over this break... Clay and Shelli dry humped onstage vigorously and miraculously conceived!

edit: Oh cool... James got the $25k

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Wee Bairns posted:

The right winner.

Of those two? Maybe. Of the season? Hell no.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
oh thank god James won. At least something went decently.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Everything about Steve makes me irrationally angry. I want to do physical harm to him when he mouths what someone else is saying.

And of course Vanessa is bitter. There is nothing about her that screams I'm a good person. She thinks she is gods greatest gift to playing games.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
yay for James getting AF $25k

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Looking forward to hearing about what happens when Austin and Liz find out the cat ladies hate them.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

It wasn't the greatest season... but better than the last few.
This season for me rates mid range across the entire body of work

Casting had a few misses mainly in worthless Meg and Clay.
Becky and Jackie added very little and when they had to step-up their number was up.
Jason ended up being a waste of potential that I'm sure he regrets.

Jace and Da'Vonne and Audrey bouncing early didn't help either but Jace was a toolbox that was deserving of a first boot and subsequent snubbing.

Now, Austin is going to learn of the social mega backlash of the crazy cat ladies and be crushed.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
What did Jason say

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
It sucks to see Vanessa lose like that after masterminding this cast to its core but I was borderline okay with Steve or Liz winning. Liz did an awful job at proving herself despite having enough credentials to work with. Steve deserved it at that.

Honestly, this is probably one of my favourite seasons. The cast was strong (shut up Les Moonves) and the gameplay was constant. The first five-six weeks had me glued to the feeds though the quality dipped a bit coming into September.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Popero posted:

What did Jason say
The same as everyone, "Vanessa needed to own up to her game."
And he's right.

Derrick played everyone last season but at the very least in his DRs he owned up to it with us, somewhat.
Derrick got lazy about this aspect too.

Vanessa started to believe her moves were so magnanimous and virtuous that she didn't need to tell us, the viewers, that she was throwing mad shade and was slitting throats for sport.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Steve's two strongest moves were probably getting rid of Vanessa and leading Liz on to think she was getting booted in final 3. She went into it completely unprepared and bombed out on those questions. He had a solid answer for Jackie's Q&A as well. He handled them all really well.

Satisfying end to the season. Playing at home I completely bombed on a few of the scale questions, no idea how Steve got Shelli and Johnny Mac right. I was sure it was the opposite, so mega props to Steve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

ANOTHER WELL DESERVED LOSS FOR CHAIN WALLETS

i appreciate this post.

• Locked thread