Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

justbread posted:

Apparently support for Fanatec wheels has been patched into F6 and FH3:
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst70330_FH3----Currently-Supported-Wheels.aspx

heres to hoping they add support for the th8a and the csw pedals, and also multi usb device support so im not crying in my beer like spintires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
care to explain to somebody who fh3 is their first forza game???

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
fair answer, thank u coja my friend.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Tomie knows me posted:

I shouldn't post without refreshing the thread first, since dragging up poo poo from over a page ago isn't a good look.

i think you should, because anything is better than this page

and a question, when do i start getting the numbered race cars? I see a bunch of ones in the auction house but whenever i try to bid on them it says the required data cannot be downloaded from the marketplace?

Oh, preorder, gotcha.

OhsH fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Oct 5, 2016

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Cant you turn off centering in the logitech drivers?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Sounds you might have to compromise in this open world bad ffb arcade racer.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Yeah, well, they didn't, because i am assuming they realized a lot more people will still be on controller, even in the PC market, and phoned in the ffb.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Ether Frenzy posted:

Can you drift in real life with a steering wheel? Okay then there's probably nothing wrong with the wheel support.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Tomie knows me posted:

What happens if the answer to this is yes?

Then you better post youtubes so I can critque, and enjoy them :)

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Ether Frenzy posted:

Post the youtubes!

you need to post yours, too

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
mine have my real name plz dont doxx me

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
the only joke is you are posting

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
mostly why i was hoping for some track vids or somethin. Please don't do dumb poo poo on public roads.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

geeves posted:

:lol: So I put a bid in for the HE M3, but didn't win. They kept my money.

This game is wonderful.

Did you not get a message to reclaim? Or did you find a bug?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Game is good, thread is bad.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Thief posted:

immersion is neat but right now you can probably race in le mons irl for the same price.

Yeah, once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I want rain

• Locked thread