Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thideras
Oct 27, 2010

Fuck you, I'm a tree.
Fun Shoe
I'm going to Forza SO HARD when this comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thideras
Oct 27, 2010

Fuck you, I'm a tree.
Fun Shoe
The cheating AI is getting really obvious and annoying. Did a race on short Watkins Glen with the new vette. I was much faster than all the other cars in the corners, even the cheating AI. There were many corners where I was catching up in the corners, to have him tear away from me at super-car speeds down the straights. After the race, I checked the times, and they don't even add up.

http://thideras.com/images/games/forza6/Fri_Sep_18_21-22-12_CDT_2015.png

My 7:42.809 is an average of 1:17.134 per lap, which is faster than its best lap. Assuming the AI did its best every lap (1:18.047), it would get a total time of 7:48.638, which is considerably slower than me. It makes no sense. If you are going to cheat, at least make sure the numbers match up!

:iiam:

thideras
Oct 27, 2010

Fuck you, I'm a tree.
Fun Shoe

Dr. Faustus posted:

But it doesn't matter what car you drive or tune you use, or even how well you drive. The one special AI car just... vanishes.

Even L_Harrison says so. I think that counts for something, as well as the fact that Turn10 acknowledges there is a problem and is working on it.
This is exactly the issue I was seeing. I could catch up on certain corners, but it was insanely fast elsewhere.

• Locked thread