Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

The Porsche pack is worth it for vir tbh.and if you like Nascar the Nascar pack is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

People get this autistic playing full on real race sim better than iracing forza horizon 3?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Twin Ring Motegi but just the oval because it's fun to drive.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I like cockpit or hood cam in forza 6 but in Horizon I like using chase because I don't really take it as seriously.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Hot take Mugello is bad.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Is not liking Sebring a banable offense?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Silverstone is lame And is only in games to make British people happy.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Like if Silverstone was in some random oil kingdom shithole no one would give it a second thought.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

My favorite part of the bugatti circuit is when you take a hairpin.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I just wanna make my own single player multiclass races and see margins in seconds not feet

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I want that Oval that was sorta like old Atlanta back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

All I want in the porsche poo poo is the turbopanzer is that too much to ask.

• Locked thread